News Obituaries Sports 2019 Best of Siloam Springs Opinion Business Religion Special Sections Photos Contact Us Email Updates
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Five Hampton Inn occupants were treated at the hospital, and one was unresponsive when the hotel was evacuated Monday night, Fire Chief Greg Neely said. An investigation revealed a carbon monoxide leak from a pool heater.

This story is only available from the Herald Leader archives. Stories can be purchased individually for $2.95. Click here to search for this story in the archives.

Sponsor Content

Comments

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT